Traditional Therapy Services
- Initial Intake and Psychiatric Diagnostic Assessment (55 minutes ) – $225
- Psychotherapy Sessions
- Individual Therapy (55 minutes) – $200 per session
- Individual Therapy (45 minutes) – $155 per session
- Individual Therapy (30 minutes) – $135 per session
Specialized Therapy Services*
- EMDR Intensive Therapy
- EMDR Intensive Half-Day (4 hours) – $660
- EMDR Extended (2 hours) – $330
- Hypnotherapy Intake and Assessment (120 minutes) – $330
*Specialized services and extended therapy sessions are not covered by insurance and are considered self-pay.
If you choose to use your insurance for therapy services, the following insurances are accepted:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Out of Network
It is essential to verify benefits and out-of-pocket expenses with your insurance company before scheduling your initial appointment.
Private Pay (Self-pay)
Many clients who have insurance often choose to opt out of using insurance benefits for various reasons including; high deductibles, privacy, and fewer restrictions in therapy -only to name a few. If you choose Private Pay, you may use the following:
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Visa, Mastercard, and Cash
No Surprises Billing Act
Beginning January 1, 2022 healthcare providers must provide uninsured and self-pay clients with a written document with a “Good Faith Estimate”. If you prefer to opt out of using insurance OR if you do not have insurance, you have the right to request a “Good Faith Estimate” for the anticipated cost of services.