EMDR Intensive therapy is not your traditional weekly therapy session. Instead, it is a highly-focused treatment designed to accelerate overall treatment outcomes in a shorter period of time.
In lieu of weekly sessions, EMDR Intensive therapy incorporates multiple 55-minute EMDR therapy sessions into a condensed period of time.
Benefits of EMDR Intensive Therapy
- More efficient than weekly sessions -resulting in a reduction of overall time spent in therapy.
- Accelerates or “jump starts” the healing process.
- Experience relief or a reduction from distressing symptoms.
- Ability to keep your primary therapist while working on a specific issue with EMDR Intensive Therapy.
- Perfect for those who have busy schedules or cannot commit to long-term therapy.
- Flexible and personalized plans to fit your individual goals.
- You don’t have to live in Wichita, KS to participate in EMDR Intensive Therapy.
- Intensive sessions are scheduled in increments of 2 hours up to four hours per session.
Learn More about EMDR Intensive Therapy
Visit the FAQ to learn more about EMDR Intensive Therapy including pricing.