Are You Considering EMDR Consultation?
EMDR Consultation with a Consultant-in-Training is one of the best ‘next steps’ for clinicians who have completed Basic Training to gain proficiency and mastery of the standard protocol and strengthen their professional status by becoming EMDRIA Certified therapists.
Benefits of Working with an EMDR Consultant-in-Training
- Ability to provide up to 15 hours of consultation towards your certification.*
- Smaller group size equals more opportunities to present cases or answer individual questions.
- An EMDR Consultant-In-Training (CIT) reduces their standard hourly rate, which means savings for you.
- Individual and group consultation groups to fit your needs.
What to Expect in EMDR Consultation
As a consultee, you can expect to grow your knowledge and understanding of the standard protocol through an attachment lens in a safe and supportive environment as we cover the following:
- The use of 8 phases of EMDR Therapy
- The AIP model and 3-pronged protocol
- Integrating Attachment Theory and Polyvagal Theory to enhance treatment and tailer interventions
- EMDR treatment planning and case conceptualization
- Target selection and sequencing
- Client readiness
- Complex PTSD and dissociation with EMDR protocol
- Integration of the protocol into specific cases
- Working through blocks with complex cases
- Handling abreaction and stuck points during processing
- Integration of EMDR therapy into consultee clinical setting
- Feedback and guidance on case presentations
- Consultee process (burnout, blocks, compassion fatigue, vicarious trauma)
- Address any other questions that arise during EMDR sessions
EMDR Group Consultation Schedule
EMDR group consultations are limited to 3-4 participants and cost $35 per person.
Monday (monthly) from 3:00 to 4:00 pm CST beginning October 2, 2023
Friday (monthly) from 12:00 to 1:00 pm CST starting October 6, 2023
Begin Your EMDR Consultation Journey
Whether you are ready to begin your consultation journey or want to learn more, let’s get started. I offer a complimentary 30-minute Zoom meeting where we can meet and discuss your consultation needs.Get Started Today